Lynne and I offer a RANCh STAY experience at our small North Central Ohio Sheep and Goat Ranch.
You may park your RV for the season at our location in trade for agreed upon farm services from you.
DETAILS FOR YOUR RV STAY
- The entrance is a back-in wide drive with incline
- Water is available via a frostfree valve from our well. The water is filtered through a .5 micon filter.
- There is NO sewer dump. BUT, those with macerator equipped trailers, may dump both tanks in the farm septic.
A one inch PVC pipe runs from the rv location to the septic. All you need is to connect.
- Electrical service is 15Amp via a 12/2 with ground cable
- WiFi (AT&T) is available for internet. There is no TV signal because of the hills.
- Verizon cell service is good
- The cost is FREE Camping for short term per Boondockerswelcome.com. If you would like to stay
for the season, then you are a farm sitter. We will train you to perform the tasks necessary for us to go camping ourselves and
you will manage the farm while we are gone. Those tasks, depending on the farm production cycle, could be checking that gates are closed,
running water for the animals,
feeding the guard dogs, feeding the birds, feeding the cat, etc.
- If you are going to be here for the growing season, we can set you up with your own raised bed garden spot if you desire.
- No children or untethered pets are allowed
- If you like winter camping, North Central Ohio is beautiful in the winter. Winter activities are available nearby at State Parks, ski slopes,
and Amish country. Columbus, Ohio is just one hour away. Or you can just relax here at the Ranch and feed the birds.